DOT Recruitment Notification 2023 | Sub Divisional Engineer Posts
DOT Recruitment Notification 2023: This article provides detailed information about the latest Central Government Jobs released by the Department of Telecommunication. According to DOT Sub Divisional Engineer Vacancies 2023 Notification, A total of 270 Sub Divisional Engineer Posts are going to be filled by the eligible candidates. It is mentioned that the vacant Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) posts of TES Group ‘B’ DoT HQ, DGT HQ & LSA/field units, NTIPRIT, TEC, NCCS, and USoF, are going to be filled on the basis of deputation on deputation basis.
Name: Department of Telecommunication
Post Name: Sub Divisional Engineer
No.of Posts: 270 Posts
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent in “Electrical” or “Electronics” or ‘Electrical communication’ or ‘computer science’ or “Telecommunications’ or’ information Technology’ or ‘Instrumentation’ from a University, or
- passed Sections A & B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India); or
- obtained a Degree or Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University or College or Institution and under such conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time or
- passed the Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India) or
- passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London held after November 1959; or
- passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III or Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India; and
- Should have Two-year experience in the field of Telecommunications and Administration.
The age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
Level 8 (Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100)
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With two years’ service in the level rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level-7 (Rs. 44900-142400) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; or
- with six years in the level rendered after appointment to the post on a regular basis in posts in the level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
- The Sub Divisional Engineer (SDE) vacancy posts are going to be filled up on a deputation basis.
- Eligible and willing candidates may apply through the proper channel in the prescribed format. Cadre Authorities/ heads of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection.
- The applications of only such officers would be considered that are routed through proper channels and are accompanied by prescribed documents.
The last date for registration of online applications is 22nd February 2023
For Official Notification : Click Here