Amazon Recruitment 2022 – Amazon Recruiting for the role of Support Engineer, Books. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Amazon Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Amazon
Job Position: Support Engineer, Books
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
Job Location: Chennai
- The Support Engineer I role requires the candidate to work in a full time capacity and create tools/automation to support program and operations teams
- Understand high-level technical aspects of existing systems and services.
- Develop standalone tools using Java, Python, Selenium frameworks to aid operations and maintenance.
- Work on maintenance driven coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies etc.
- Provide support for incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks.
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- System and support status reporting.
- Provide product and business metrics support to stakeholders.
- Ownership of one or more systems or components
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.