AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs| Notification 2023 for 176 Posts
AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raebareli, has released a notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents (SRs). The AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Jobs Notification 2023 has been announced for a total of 176 vacancies across various departments. Interested candidates can fill out the AIIMS Raebareli Senior Resident Online Form until 7th June 2023.
Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Raebareli
Post Name: Senior Resident
No.of Posts: 176 Posts
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
- For Broad Speciality postgraduate degree i.e. MD/ MS/ DNB in the specialty concerned or its equivalent.
- For Super specialty, the essential qualification shall be MD/ MS/ DNB in related broad specialty or DM/ M.Ch/ DNB in the concerned super specialty.
- For Pathology Department: the essential qualification shall be MD pathology/ MD Lab Medicine.
- For Dentistry Department: the essential qualification shall be MDS in Maxillofacial surgery
Age Limit: The age limit for the post of SR is 45 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates)
Salary: In Pay Matrix (Level-11) with a minimum of Rs.67,700/- + NPA (for medical personnel) as per recommendations of the 7th CPC.
Selection Process: The selection of Senior Residents will be done through the
- Written Examination (MCQ based)- 80% weightage
- Departmental assessment-20% weightage
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1,000/-
- For SC/ ST category: Rs. 800/-
- For the PWBD category application fee is exempted.
|Last date for submission of the online application form||7th June 2023|
|Date of Written examination||11th June 2023|
|Date of Departmental Assessment||12th June 2023|
For Official Notification : Click Here