AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment Notification 2023: Greetings to the candidates! If you are looking for the AIIMS Mangalagiri Junior Resident Jobs Notification 2023, then do check this article. The officials of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri are planning to conduct the walk-in interview on 14th March 2023 for Junior Resident posts, where the appointment is for a period of 6 months. AIIMS Mangalagiri Junior Resident Jobs 2023 Notification is for filling the 40 vacant posts. Candidates who are interested in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri Notification 2023, must check this article and get the detailed information regarding the AIIMS Mangalagiri Notification 2023.
Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri
Post Name: Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
No.of Posts: 40 Posts
- Applying candidates should have passed MBBS/ BDS from the institution recognized by DCI.
- Candidate must have completed a compulsory internship and must produce an internship completion certificate and registration under any state DCI.
Note: Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS (including internship) not earlier than 3 years before the date of interview. It implies those who have completed MBBS/ BDS (including completion of internship) between 15th March 2020 to 14th March 2023 only will be considered for the respective posts.
- The upper age limit to apply for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Mangalagiri Notification 2023 is 30 years, as of the date of the walk-in interview i.e. 14th March 2023.
- The age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates is up to a maximum period of 5 (Five) years and for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of 3 (Three) years for the respective posts.
- In the case of candidates with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) – age relaxation is provided up to a maximum period of 10 years for the General Category, 13 years for the OBC category, and 15 years for the SC/ ST category.
The recruited candidates for the AIIMS Junior Resident Jobs 2023 will receive a Basic Pay of Rs.56,100 (Level 10) + usual allowances as admissible under rules, including NPA.
The officials of AIIMS will conduct the Walk-in-Interview as part of the selection procedure on 14th March 2023.
|Venue for walk-in interview
|Admin & Library Building, AIIMS Mangalagiri, Mangalagiri, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh.
The last date for registration of online applications is 14th March 2023