Samsung India Recruitment 2022 | Chief Manger, Enterprise – EPP-1| Gurugram
Samsung India 2022 – Samsung India Recruiting for the role of Chief Manger, Enterprise – EPP-1. Candidates who are interested can check eligibility criteria and application process below.
Samsung India Recruitment 2022
Company Name: Samsung India
Job Position: Chief Manger, Enterprise – EPP-1
Experience: 10 to 14 Yrs
Job Location: Gurugram
- Promote revenue maximization by developing and executing response plans for market changes and sales targets.
- Expand the win-win business model through customer trait analysis and management.
- [Sales management] Provide and organize data for all the processes in achieving the target revenue through goal (business plans, pre-closing, etc.) setting and execution and risk management.
- [Customer management] Plan the process of improving customer satisfaction by holding meetings/events and actively responding to customer needs. Prepare to identify new customers.
- [Market sensing] Analyze the projection data for short, mid, and long term demand through market, customer, and competitor analysis.
- [Sales strategy setting] Collect and provide data for annual sales strategies such as LTA(Long Term Agreement) and MOU(Memorandum Of Understanding) and other sales strategies [Revenue maximization] Carry out the internal resources discussion and management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires minimum 5 years’ of related experience and a Bachelor’s degree, or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience.
For More Details and Apply: Click Here
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives. Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth.